This is a great opportunity to hone your commercial skills as part of the one the strongest legal teams in the life sciences sector. Skill set is flexible and we are looking for commercial lawyers, but also corporate and those with IP litigation experience.
As a Legal Counsel you will report directly to the Head of Legal and be responsible for drafting, negotiating and reviewing commercial contracts, including:
- Supply and distribution agreements;
- Manufacturing agreements;
- R&D agreements
- Overseeing litigation;
The ideal Legal Counsel will have:
- 0-6 years' PQE
- Experience working at an established private practice law firm or in-house legal team
- Strong drafting and negotiating skills
- Some experience in pharmaceuticals/ life sciences (although not essential)
- Excellent communication skills
What's on Offer?
There is a competitive salary on offer for this commercial in-house legal role as well as strong career development opportunities.
To be considered for this exciting Legal Counsel opportunity based in London apply now!