Our insurance and investment client, based close to London in Surrey, is currently looking for an experienced commercial lawyer to join their Senior Legal Team.
Focusing on retail product and distribution activities, your role will involve both legal and regulatory matters. This will include:
- Drafting and negotiating commercial contracts such as distribution, product development and marketing agreements;
- Providing legal support for the business's retail product offerings;
- Maintaining legal and regulatory obligations;
- Supporting international activities of the business;
- As well as ad hoc litigation and further matters.
This is an excellent opportunity for a commercial contractor to take on a long term (12 month) role at a well regarded institution.
Ideally our client is looking for someone with demonstrable commercial experience within an insurance company, or other financial institution.
For more information please contact Christen Savage at SSQ.