Corporate Associate 2-4PQE - Sports Law
Our client, one of the leading legal teams in the sports sector, has a unique opportunity for an experienced corporate associate looking to move into the sports and media space.
You will work with some of the most high profile names in international sport including Premier League football clubs, major governing bodies and elite athletes. You will assist the team with continued growth, working on a broad range of domestic and international sports, media and entertainment deals. The role will also provide scope to broaden your experience across commercial, regulatory and finance.
Work will include:
- Club takeover and private equity investment of sports assets;
- Assisting tech businesses at an early stage in their development;
- Financial Regulation (FFP and Salary Caps);
- Financing of football and sports clubs;
- Sponsorship agreements, endorsement deals, player contracts and player transfers;
- Establishing new sports competitions, in the UK and on a global scale.
Whilst previous experience of sports law would be beneficial, it is not essential and a genuine interest in working in the sports industry will suffice. You will have at least two-years' experience of private M&A, private equity, joint ventures and/or venture capital from a leading City practice. Whilst you will have enjoyed your training at your firm, you will be looking for a new challenge where you can play a key role in business development and develop your experience at a leader in sports and media law.
Our client will offer an extremely competitive salary package plus bonus.
For further information, please contact Daniel Diamond at SSQ on 020 7187 7475 or by email to email@example.com.