Corporate Immigration Associate 5+PQE- International Law Firm
This International law firm are currently looking for a 5+PQE Corporate Immigration associate to join their Employment team in London.
Their Employment team are independently recognised as one of the best and most experienced teams in the country. With over 60 employment lawyers, they have one of the best resourced teams of employment specialists of any law firm in the country, offering national coverage from all of their offices. Within the group they also have a UK-wide standalone Corporate Immigration Team.
You will ideally have gained at least 5 years' UK corporate immigration law experience in either a large commercial firm, or an immigration boutique firm with a corporate focus, building up market knowledge and contacts and with specific experience of dealing with:
- sponsor licence applications and compliance (including compliance audits);
- the sponsorship management system;
- immigration obligations triggered in corporate transactions and exercises;
- sponsorship and visa applications under all Tiers of the Points Based System (including sponsorship under Tier 4);
- Brexit, European free movement rights and related applications;
- settlement and citizenship applications;
- preparing and delivering immigration compliance training to clients;
- compliance audits;
- visa applications for representatives of overseas businesses; and
- the prevention of illegal working (including responding to enforcement action).
For further information, please contact Jago Verna on 020 7187 7440 or alternatively please email your CV to Jago.email@example.com.