City of London
Our client, a recent entrant to the FTSE 250, is looking to hire an interim corporate lawyer.
The business is in a high growth phase and is looking for a corporate lawyer to support this and to take on overall responsibility for the delivery of legal services alongside the existing legal team. As well as providing legal support on operational matters, the successful candidate will also be required to advise on corporate finance, governance and group-level matters.
The successful individual will have:
- Experience in a respected international law firm and also working at a senior level in-house (ideally within a public company);
- Global company, and specifically, emerging markets exposure;
- Retail/FMCG industry experience would be beneficial;
- Dealt with complex international contracts and business transactions, including M&A (execution and integration), joint ventures, distribution agreements, retail agreements, and brand licensing;
- Knowledge of best practice in ethics and compliance.
This is a hands-on role in a dynamic, fast-paced and hugely international business. For further information, please contact Isobel at SSQ via email at firstname.lastname@example.org