European Qualified Commercial Counsel
As a Legal Counsel within this established team reporting directly into the Head of Legal, you will take on the following key responsibilities:
- Drafting, negotiating and reviewing commercial contracts, including:
- Supply and distribution agreements;
- Manufacturing agreements;
- R&D agreements
- Overseeing litigation;
The ideal In-House Counsel will have:
- 1-7 years' PQE as a Commercial Lawyer
- Experience working at an established private practice firm/ in-house.
- Strong drafting and negotiating skills.
- Some experience in pharmaceuticals/ life sciences (although not essential)
- Excellent communication skills.
Please not that my client is flexible on the skill set and would welcome applications from lawyers with a corporate or commercial/ IP litigation background as well as general commercial.
My client will also consider European qualified lawyers.
What's on Offer?
There is a competitive salary on offer for this Commercial In-House Counsel role. This is a great opportunity to join an extremely successful and global organisation with an excellent platform for career development.
To be considered for this exciting Legal Counsel opportunity based in London, please get in touch with an up to date CV as soon as possible.