Insolvency Associate NQ-4 PQE- Putney- Top 100 UK Firm
This Top 100 UK firm are currently looking for an NQ-4 PQE Insolvency associate to join their Insolvency team in Putney.
The core focus of their insolvency practice is on insolvency litigation, acting for office-holders, businesses, directors, creditors, regulatory bodies, debtors and individuals. They advise on all aspects of corporate and personal recovery, and the ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate experience of the following:
- advising office holders on appointment and recovery actions;
- investigations, asset-tracing and recovery, including injunctive relief and other pre-emptory relief;
- distressed companies and their boards, directors and creditors;
- misfeasance claims and directors' duties advice;
- cross-border insolvency issues;
- insolvency litigation including antecedent transactions;
- property insolvency issues;
- bankruptcy property recovery;
- family law aspects of bankruptcy; and
- administration of insolvent estates.
They act for insolvency practitioners, creditors, companies, directors and other stakeholders in both formal insolvencies and financially distressed situations.
For further information, please contact Nick Shillinglaw on 020 7187 7497, or alternatively please email your CV to [email protected]