IP NQ Associate- International Law Firm
£70000 - £71000 per annum
We are instructed on an exciting opportunity with one the most prominent Trademark and Patent Attorneys globally who are looking for an Intellectual Property Associate to join their growing team.
Joining an established and expanding team, you will advise on all aspects of IP, from trademarks, design rights and copyright to the more technical side of patent work. You will assist in advising an extremely high-profile client base including major television broadcasters, international pharma conglomerates and start-ups.
- Drafting expert reports and pleadings
- Attending court proceedings
- Advising on IP registration strategies
- Assisting with brand portfolio management, franchise and licensing agreements and the development and exploitation of technology
- Drafting website development agreements
- Advising on data protection and corporate acquisition aspects of IP.
Building on your experience during your training contract, this is a fantastic platform to take on a broad contentious/non-contentious role with huge scope for progression. You will have a genuine passion for intellectual property and be looking to forge a long career at a market leader. A science degree or technical background is preferred but not essential. You will have trained at a firm recognised for their IP work and be looking to continue to gain international exposure to IP at NQ level.
For further information, please contact Daniel Diamond at SSQ
T: 020 7187 7475