City of London
£75000 - £85000 per annum + Plus bonus
As a Legal Counsel within this prestigious organisation, you will take on the following responsibilities:
- Assisting with a broad range of corporate legal matters, including M&A, corporate restructuring, private equity, capital markets, joint ventures etc.
- Provide legal advice for all aspects of company law.
- Manage two paralegals with their progress and development.
- 5-9 years' PQE as a Corporate Lawyer, who has ideally trained in private practice.
- Strong academics, who has trained at a well-regarded law firm.
- Solid commercial experience.
- Multitasking skills.
- Able to work in a fast-paced and acquisitive business.
- Be a client-facing and entrepreneurial team player.
What is on Offer?
There is a competitive salary on offer for this Commercial In-House Counsel role. This is a great opportunity to join a deeply global organisation with an excellent platform for career development.
To be considered for this exciting Legal Counsel opportunity based in London, please get in touch with an up to date CV as soon as possible.