City of London
As a Legal Counsel within this established team, you will take on the following key responsibilities:
- Managing a caseload of corporate and commercial matters.
- Drafting a negotiating commercial contracts
- Negotiating share/asset sales and acquisitions.
- Assisting with ad hoc internal and external corporate matters.
- Overseeing share allotments.
The ideal in-house Counsel will have:
- 2-4 years' PQE as a Corporate solicitor.
- Experience working in private practice and/or in-house,
- Strong drafting and negotiating skills
- Thorough technical grounding in a range of company and commercial law issues
- Excellent English - written and verbal
What's on Offer?
There is a competitive salary on offer for this Corporate In-House Counsel role. This is a great opportunity to join a truly exciting and rapidly growing organisation, with an excellent platform for career development.
To be considered for this exciting Legal Counsel opportunity based in London, please get in touch with an up to date CV as soon as possible.