City of London
This is an incredibly broad and dynamic role, in which, as Legal Counsel, you will be required to:
- Advise on a wide range of commercial matters, which may include:
- Manage disputes.
The ideal in-house counsel will have:
- 1-5 years' PQE as a corporate/commercial solicitor gained from a reputable law firm.
- In-house experience (although, not necessary)
- Excellent contract drafting and negotiating skills (necessity)
- IT and procurement experience would be highly beneficial
- A minimum 2:1 grade.
- Strong communication skills.
What's on Offer?
- There is a competitive salary on offer for this corporate/commercial In-House Counsel role. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a prestigious organisation that is truly a leader in its field with an excellent platform for career development.
To be considered for this exciting Legal Counsel Opportunity based in London, please do get in touch with an up to date CV as soon as possible.