City of London
As the first dedicated property/ construction in-house counsel within this prestigious organisation, you will report directly into the Group General Counsel and take on the following responsibilities:
- Advising on construction and real estate matters across the business.
- Working closely with the wider legal and property teams.
- Meeting with key stakeholders to discuss property/construction projects.
The ideal In-House Counsel will have:
- 3-5 years' PQE as a real estate/construction lawyer from a leading law firm.
- Non-contentious construction experience and addition to advising on property matters is beneficial.
- Excellent academics (minimum 2:1 degree) and reputable law firm training.
- Technical knowledge and experience of drafting and negotiating.
What's on Offer?
There is a competitive salary on offer for this In-House Legal Counsel role. This is a great opportunity to join this organisation as the first property/construction lawyer in a truly exciting time for the business.
To be considered for this exciting Legal Counsel opportunity based in London, Southampton or Cardiff, please get in touch with an up to date CV as soon as possible.