About The Role
A commercial solicitor is required to join this prestigious FTSE 250 company as Legal Counsel.
The successful candidate will need to deliver clear and practical legal advice and develop pragmatic and commercially focused strategies and solutions, providing advice to various functions and business units as required. Providing support to the business and the broader legal team across the full spectrum of contract law and commercial issues.
- Draft, review and negotiate a number of commercial contracts (including customer sales contracts, licences, non-disclosure agreements, sponsorship agreements etc.) to best protect the commercial and legal interests of the business and create added value.
- Working with the Procurement team and providing legal advice on a wide range of supplier contracts (ingredients, packaging, professional services, IT, logistics, advertising, engineering and maintenance services, equipment supply, data protection agreements) to protect the organisation's commercial and legal position and minimise risk;
- Work with the brand teams from concept to launch of advertising campaigns and review advertising and marketing materials, promotions, press releases and talent contracts including assessment of risk.
The ideal candidate will have:
- English law qualified solicitor (NQ - 4PQE)
- Strong academic record
- Corporate/commercial law experience from a leading law firm or in house
- Excellent knowledge of contract and commercial law (although my client is flexible on the skill set).
What's on Offer?
There is a competitive salary on offer for this In-House Counsel role. This is a great opportunity to join a truly global organisation with an excellent platform for career development.
To apply for this Legal Counsel position, please send an updated version of your CV as soon as possible.