NQ-2+PQE -Commercial/DP Lawyer- Leading Brand, West London
A leading brand in London, is looking to hire a Commercial / Data Protection Lawyer to join their prestigious legal team as a Legal Counsel. This is a full time, permanent position in their London offices.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing general and commercial legal advice to a dynamic business operating in multiple jurisdictions
- Drafting and negotiating a range of commercial contracts
- Assisting on data protection and privacy legal matters through the EMEA region and beyond
- Reviewing contracts for IP ownership and protection and assisting in trademark matters and infringements
- Supporting on strategic business initiatives
The ideal candidate will have strong academics, and be NQ-2+ years' PQE. Commercial contracts, data protection and IP experience will be valuable. Good law firm training (gained in a well-regarded law firm), is crucial, and the successful candidate will ideally have in-house experience through a secondment or permanent move in-house.
This is a great opportunity to join a prestigious brand working in a fun, creative, fast-paced and supportive environment.
For a confidential discussion, please call Eleanor Warner on 0207 187 7414, quoting job number EW29934.