NQ - 1 year PQE* | London
Fried Frank Harris Shriver & Jacobsons' London office is looking to hire an Associate with 0- 1yrs' PQE* for its Regulatory team. The successful candidate will have strong academic qualifications, as well as degree educated and with relevant regulatory experience gained from another major law firm.
The role will involve assisting the regulatory team in advising on a range of regulatory issues including:
- preparing documentation for management and marketing of EU funds under AIFMD, including AIFM agreements, portfolio management agreements, advisory agreements, distribution agreements and disclosure documents
- registration for marketing of non-EU funds under AIFMD, including preparation of disclosure documents, analysis of fund structures and liaison with overseas counsel
- advising on all aspects of FCA authorisation and regulatory compliance including applications for authorisation, financial promotion and prudential regulatory capital
- advising on UK FCA change of control issues
- advising on compliance with other EU regulation including AIFMD, MiFID II, EMIR and the Securitisation Regulation (amongst others)
- liaising with overseas counsel in respect of local regulatory obligations.
Experience that would be an advantage would include:
- experience of analysing EU and non-EU alternative fund structures
- experience of advising on AIFMD, MiFID II and other aspects of EU regulation
- experience of advising on FCA perimeter issues."
Competitive rates of pay apply.
Please respond with your detailed CV to email@example.com
Opening Date: 8 July 2019
Closing Date: 6 August 2019
*The PQE level stated is a guide only and does not preclude applications from those with more or less PQE