Risk and Compliance Lawyer
Hong Kong/Hong Kong Island
My client, the Hong Kong office of a global law firm, is looking for a Risk Management lawyer to advise them on legal and regulatory issues internally for a 12 month contract.
You would sit within the Risk Management and Compliance team. The firms clients are typically multinational businesses across a wide range of sectors. The firm is often noted as being a trusted advisor to clients across Asia Pacific and those looking to expand and enter the APAC market.
Duties would inclue:
- Acting as a trusted advisor to the senior stakeholders in the HK office.
- Assisting with legal, regulatory and compliance issues, incidents and queries which may arise.
- Projects related to regulatory compliance and risk management.
- Coordinating with the wider international Legal, Risk Management and Compliance team to ensure consistency.
- Training lawyers and non-legal staff in relation to compliance.
In order to apply you must have the following attributes:
- Qualified lawyer with current practising certificate, minimum 6 year PQE.
- Must have recent experience of working within an international law firm.
- Experience of working within risk and compliance within professional services is ideal.
Please contact Kelly Loydon at SSQ if you wish to discuss in further detail.