Senior Director - 10+ PQE Commercial Pharmaceutical Lawyer
City of London
Senior Director - 10+ PQE Commercial Pharmaceutical Lawyer - Leading Pharmaceutical Company
My client, a leading pharmaceutical company is now looking to hire a Senior Commercial Lawyer with European and compliance experience to join its legal team as a Senior Director for its business.
Reporting into the General Counsel for EMEA and working closely with other heads of business units including the EMEA senior leadership team, this is an exciting strategic and operational role. Your responsibilities will include advising the business on legal and compliance matters by providing strategy, leadership, oversight and coordination of all general commercial legal matters including advising on:
· Distribution, licensing & local manufacturing agreements and other necessary contractual support
· Prevention and resolving of disputes, managing of commercial litigation
· Pricing & market access incl. health technology assessments
· Product launches and life-cycle management support
· Supply chain and tender management support
· Setting up of new entities
· Export Control and Sanctions
The ideal candidate will likely have 10+ years' PQE as a UK qualified or European qualified in-house commercial pharmaceutical lawyer or private practice lawyer with pharma experience. The chosen individual will also likely have some EMEA experience.
To discuss this role in more detail, please email Kathryn Earle in the first instance, Kathryn.email@example.com