Shipping Litigation Associate/Senior Associate
£85000 - £140000 per annum
Ahoy there! We are instructed on an exciting and quite rare opportunity to join one of the leading shipping teams in the market, based in Monaco.
Benefiting from a competitive salary and 0% income tax, this is a chance to become one of the leading shipping lawyers in Europe. It is a broad shipping role covering:
- Dry and wet shipping disputes;
- Sale and purchase transactions and disputes;
- Charterparties and bills of lading;
- Trade and commodity transactions, disputes and finance;
- Yacht registration, charter and management.
You will have at least 4 years' experience of shipping litigation, including charterparties, supply and carriage of goods by sea and cargo. Experience of international trade and corporate transactions would be an advantage. The role is likely to involve international travel and will provide an excellent platform for career development and progression.
If this floats your boat, please contact Daniel Diamond at SSQ on 020 7187 7475 or email@example.com