Temp Assistant Company Secretary
Our client is a leading UK asset manager who are looking for an assistant company secretary to join their team on an initial 12 month contract.
Reporting directly into the UK company secretary your role will be "client facing", as you will work closely with the board.
The role will involve:
- Attending board and committee meetings, and all board support for them;
- Acting as secretary, and in some cases deputy secretary, to various committees;
- Maintenance of statutory records and company filings;
- Statutory compliance of UK subsidiaries;
- Responsibility for the corporate entity rationalisation programme;
- Liaising with senior stakeholders whitin the business on regulatory, compliance and governance matters.
- Ad hoc project work.
An ideal candidate will come from an investment management background (or potentially financial services) and will be confident in taking on a "client facing" position. Prior use of the Blueprint software will be advantageous.
In order to apply you must be fully ICSA qualified and have at least five years' experience in a similar role.
For more information ont eh role, please contact Christen Savage at SSQ.