Projects, document review & document repapering
We understand the complexity of document review, eDiscovery and due diligence projects. We appreciate the speed at which these projects need to be resourced. We pride ourselves on the pace at which we are able to have teams established on the ground regardless of the size required.
We regularly work with law firms and corporates to resource for projects of all sizes and at all levels. We are able to access relevant candidates quickly and have the technology and processes in place to ensure smooth onboarding that will satisfy the most stringent of compliance requirements.
SSQ has staffed large scale regulatory change projects with candidates at all levels, from legal administration candidates to paralegals, documentation negotiators, lawyers and subject matter experts. Projects range from large scale repapering exercises to more complex, specialised projects.
We have the experience and the network in order to help management consultancies, LPOs and financial institutions to ensure they have the people they (and their clients) need to stay compliant and deal with the significant changes in the derivatives sector and with Brexit on the horizon.
Our track record - Projects & document repapering
- Big Four professional services firms
Big Four professional services firm
- 37x German speaking lawyers and non-legally qualified professionals
- 10x qualified lawyers for MiFID II
- Leading international consultancy practice
Leading international consultancy practice
- 85x ISDA negotiators and ISDA paralegals reviewing and amending ISDAs and CSAs for VM and IM
We have developed a global network of documentation negotiators speaking a variety of languages. We can provide candidates at all levels of experience to negotiate documentation, including ISDAs, CSAs, GMRAs, GMSLAs and Prime Brokerage agreements. We also provide candidates who have specialist knowledge of documentation in other jurisdictions. We have placed numerous candidates who are expert on the Rahmenvertrag and FBF documentation.
We can supply all of these individuals on a temporary basis (if there are difficulties securing headcount) or a permanent basis. We can provide candidates on a volume or individual basis, depending on the business need.
Our track record - Document review
- Big Four professional services firms
Big Four professional services firms
- 37 x German speaking document review professionals
- 10 x common law qualified lawyers
- Leading New York headquartered law firms
Leading New York headquartered law firms
- 36 x Italian speaking lawyers
- 13 x Swedish/Hungarian/English lawyers
- International London headquartered law firm
International London headquartered law firm
- 11 x Lawyers and paralegals
- Leading US law firms
Leading US law firms
- 25 x Swiss/ German speaking lawyers and 1 paralegal
- 4 x French speaking lawyers and paralegals
- Paralegal with Chinese character skills
- 2 x Thai speaking paralegals
- Leading UK law firms
Leading UK law firms
- 2 x Swahili speaking paralegals
- 11 x paralegals
- Boutique law firms
Boutique law firms
Life sciences law firm
- 4 x French speaking lawyers
Litigation law firm
- 5 x Arabic speaking paralegals
- Hong Kong headquartered law firm
Hong Kong headquartered law firm
- 5 x paralegals
Why choose SSQ
We pride ourselves on the speed in which we can establish teams of any size established on the ground. We have a dedicated team recruiting legal professionals for large scale projects.
We have stringent measures in place to ensure that our candidates are the very best in the market. Candidates are always met by a member of our team (via a Skype call where required) and we ensure that CVs are accurate and that their experience is relevant.
We are able to put together bespoke compliance processes depending on the client’s requirements. For example, sanctions checks and more in-depth referencing. For international candidates we are able to carry out criminal and credit checks.
News & opinion
SSQ consultant Alejandro Kress talks about the Mexican legal market in the Latin American legal publication, Lexlatin