1-2+PQE -Commercial Lawyer- Leading Brand, West London
My client a leading retail brand based din Central London is now looking to hire a Commercial Lawyer to join their prestigious legal team. In this broad and business facing role your responsibilities will include:
- Drafting and negotiating a range of commercial contracts including supply and distribution agreements as well as sponsorship and licence agreements
- Advising on marketing and IP matters
- A willingness to learn and assist in employment law matters and Data protection matters
- Proactively engaging with the businesses to manage and mitigate risk.
- Supporting on strategic business initiatives
The ideal candidate will likely have strong academics, and have 1-2+ years' PQE as a Commercial lawyer, currently working in a well-regarded law firm, ideally with an in-house secondment or you will already be in-house in a similar role. This is a great opportunity to join a prestigious Leading Brand working in a fun, fast-paced and supportive environment.
For a confidential discussion, please call our exclusively retained consultant, Eleanor Warner on 0207 187 7414, quoting job number EW29724.