3-6+PQE - Commercial/IT Lawyer - Leading Technology Company
My client an exciting technology company based in Central London is now looking to hire a Commercial/IT Lawyer to join their legal team.
In this broad and visible role, your responsibilities will include:
- Drafting and negotiating a range of technology related agreements including software licenses, SaaS agreements and software development agreements
- Drafting other commercial contracts including professional services agreement as well as marketing and business development agreements
- Managing responses to RFPs and RFIs
- Assisting the Human Resources Department with legal European employment matters
- Providing support with general corporate governance for company's global subsidiaries
- Providing practical, strategic and prompt guidance on commercial disputes
The ideal candidate will likely have strong academics, and have 3-6+ years' PQE as a Commercial lawyer with some experience of working on specialised technology-related transactional matters within a well-regarded law firm or in-house organisation.
You will be a self-starter, who will thrive working in an entrepreneurial organisation. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-growing leading technology company working in a collaborative environment.
For a confidential discussion, please call our exclusively retained consultant, Kathryn Earle on 0207 187 7458, quoting job number KE29486