5-10+ PQE- Data Protection Officer (EMEA) - Leading Technology
My client a leading technology company based in Central London is now looking to hire a Data Protection Officer to join their prestigious legal team.
Reporting to the EMEA Head of Compliance this is a highly broad, visible and strategic role.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing data protection subject matter leadership, expertise and advice to the business
- Lead and manage GDPR implementation across the company
- Advising on data protection policies and procedures
- Deal with customer complaints
- Draft/input on procedures/ guidance notes/ minimum standards
The ideal candidate will have strong academics and will either be a qualified lawyer or an individual who has experience of advising on data protection matters who is not qualified as a lawyer. You will have at least 2 years' experience working in a data privacy role. A data protection certificate is desirable but not essential as is experience advising a consumer facing business. This is a great opportunity to join a prestigious leading technology company in a supportive, fun and fast paced environment. An excellent opportunity for someone to step up and help shape the GDPR landscape for this leading brand.
For a confidential discussion, please call our exclusively retained consultant, Kathryn Earle on 0207 187 7458, quoting job number 29373.