Assistant Company Secretary (6m FTC - perm)
London/City of London
Our client is a major international insurance company who are lookign for an Assistant Company Secretary to join their small cosec team on a 6 month contract with the potential to be taken on in a permanent capacity.
Reporting directly into the Head of Company Secretary, the role will predominantly focus on governance matters. This will include:
- Assisting with the development and delivery of governance structures and policies;
- Board and committee support, including minuting;
- Liaising with both non-exec and executive directors;
- Maintaining statutory filings;
- Supporting the legal team on corporate transactions;
- Further ad hoc matters and duties.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to join a well-regarded international firm in a role that offers exposure to high level work and a collaborative team environment.
Ideally our client is looking for a fully ICSA qualified individual with previous financial services experience, and ideally a previous role within insurance.
For more information please contact Christen Savage at SSQ.