Commercial Contracts Role, Global Brand, 4 - 7PQE, London
City of London
£80000 - £85000 per annum
- Draft and Negotiate all Claims Outsourcing and Professional Services contracts.
- Work within the regional risk management framework and framework of policies and ethical and service standards.
- Work closely with the Associate General Counsels for Consumer Lines and Property & Casualty; Regional and local Compliance personnel; the Legal & Compliance Manager, Continental Europe; and other legal business stakeholders across EMEA and on claims vendor management arrangements
- To build strong relationships with the Claims Vendor management business leaders
- Support the Claims Vendor Management team in negotiations with my client's supply chain on commercial terms and conditions for Claims Vendor arrangements.
- Analyse the level of risks posed in contracts and manage appropriately, ensuring contracts meet my client's requirements, taking into account the commercialities of the arrangement
- Instruct external counsel as needed for specific expertise.
- Support the Claims Vendor Management team in developing best practices and controls to manage contractual arrangements across the EMEA Region. Review format, content and frequency of agreements, ensuring that they meet my client's standards.
- Review and develop new template agreements as required to ensure compliance with both external regulatory and governance requirements and internal policies and procedures. Proactively help improve efficiencies / reduce procedural inefficiencies in managing legal risks and supporting the business
- Provide Legal expertise and guidance on a range of my client's initiatives that impact Claims Vendor Management and the wider Claims team (i.e. GDPR, Brexit)
- Ensure that all contracts are executed in a compliant way and stored in the Central Repository and Claims Vendor Management folders
- Support Vendor Managers in sign-off meetings where required