City of London/London
Our client is a leading international private equity house who are looking for a compliance paralegal to join their team in London.
With a focus on compliance matters, the role will be split across legal, KYC/AML and company secretarial duties:
- Reviewing, negotiating and drafting NDAs;
- Primary contact for AML/KYC requests etc;
- Assisting with global filing information request for fund transactions,
- Further broader compliance team duties;
- Assisting with companies house filings;
- Responsibility for preparing agendas and minutes for meetings of UK entities;
- Any further ad hoc matters.
This is an excellent opportunity for a paralegal with compliance experience gained in a top city law firm. The ideal candidate will be someone who is looking to follow the compliance direction and grow within this private equity house.
Fore more information, please contact Christen Savage at SSQ.