A Silver Circle Law Firm is seeking a junior to mid-level conflicts analyst to join their General Counsel and Risk team. This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone seeking to develop their legal experience working alongside some of the UK's best lawyers.
The role will involve the following:
- Conflict checks and performing searches utilising internal and external data sources
- Analysis of the search results in order to determine conflicts of interest
- Actively contributing to the building of an effective and mutually supportive conflicts team globally
Successful candidates will demonstrate the ability to understand wider risk and reputational issues for the firm as well as identifying conflicts using internal and external search methods. Excellent verbal and written communications are essential for working alongside partners and associates. Strong interpersonal skills are required for developing close working relationships with international offices.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Law degree
- Work experience in a professional services environment in this field for a year
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel and research resources
Apply directly or for more information contact Greg Tonks on:
+44 (0)20 7187 7472