Data Protection/ IP Lawyer
My client a leading global services organisation based in Central London is now looking for Data Protection/IP Lawyer to join their prestigious legal team.
- Draft, review and negotiate data protection and IP provisions in contracts, including GDPR compliant contracts;
- Provide technical legal advice in data protection and on IP law, particularly in a technology context; and
- Provide practical guidance to teams on how to identify and protect IP, minimise the risk of infringing third party IP rights and enable the firm to commercialise its IP as appropriate.
The ideal candidate will be:
- A qualified lawyer with 4-6 years' PQE, time spent working in-house an advantage, but not a requirement;
- Technical knowledge of data protection and IP;
- Familiarity with technology, technology trends and associated data protection implications; and
- An ability to build strong relationships and become a trusted advisor to the business.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a truly global business and to help shape the agenda on data protection and data more generally. For a confidential discussion, please call Eleanor Warner on 0207 187 7414 or email Eleanor on Eleanor.firstname.lastname@example.org