Debt Finance Associate 1-5PQE- US Law Firm
This US Law firm are currently looking for a 1-5pqe Finance associate to join their Debt Finance team in London.
The team includes debt finance lawyers in the key financial markets and commercial centers, including Charlotte, Chicago, New York, Dallas, Houston, Atlanta, Los Angeles, Pittsburgh, San Francisco and London. Members of the team have successfully represented clients in negotiations with nearly all of the top private equity firms in the United States. They regularly serve as lead counsel to major global financial institutions, lead arrangers, administrative agents, and other borrowers and issuers across the spectrum of credit profiles, including investment grade, leveraged, middle market and troubled credit profiles, and in a full range of structures, including the following:
- Senior syndicated credit facilities
- Multicurrency and multinational transactions
- Leveraged buyouts, dividend recapitalization and acquisition financings
- Bridge facilities
- Mezzanine and first lien/second lien financings
- Letter of credit support facilities
- Real estate capital markets and real estate syndicated financings
- Bilateral financings
Ideally you should have strong and proven experience, at the appropriate level, in the following areas:
- Leveraged finance, Corporate Lending, General Banking and Real Estate.
- Drafting and negotiating standard LMA syndicated loan documentation.
- Drafting and negotiating Intercreditor Agreements and Security Documents.
- Cross border financings including working with foreign counsel and project managing multi-jurisdiction conditions precedent processes.
- An understanding of derivatives and ISDA documentation would be useful but is not essential.
- Insolvency or restructuring experience would also be useful but is not essential.
- Providing debt finance support to corporate and other departments.
For further information, please contact Rachael Fowler on 020 7187 7438. Alternatively, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org