Document Review Manager
£28000 - £35000 per annum
Our client, a big 4 accountancy firm, is looking for a Senior Associate. The chosen candidate will be part of the document review team - running and managing document review projects for a high profile client base.
Candidates must have at least a 2.1 in their degree and good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint. It would be beneficial to have:
- The LPC (Commendation or above)
- Paralegal experience and previous E-Discovery experience - particularly with Relativity.
- Experience of the disclosure process, including knowledge of privilege.
- Experience of dealing with Data Subject Access Requests (DSAR)
Responsibilities of the role will include:
- Planning document review projects and strategizing the best way to approach matters
- Overseeing multiple doc review matters
- Training contractors - contributing to training materials and the development of the team
- Leading and motivating reviewers
- Learning privacy law and applying this when overseeing first level review and Data Subject Access Requests
- Updating the Review Manager providing regular updates on progress
- Organising workflows - creating lists and trackers to ensure the work is being carried out as efficiently as possible.
Please contact Kelly Loydon at SSQ for further details