Employment Associate 2-6PQE- Top 50 UK Firm
This UK firm are currently looking for a 2-6pqe Employment associate to join their team in London.
This is an outstanding opportunity to work in a team that has real strength in depth on a national scale. Working across the UK and on an international scale, you will work with notable FMCG, Consulting, Finance and Retail clients to become a specialist in employment law.
They advise on complex advisory work (particularly trade union and industrial relations, TUPE, large scale re-organisations, whistleblowing and restrictive covenants). They can also draw on the expertise of their established pensions and share schemes teams.
You will work on a high quality but varied caseload, working closely with the partner and other team members. The work is split as follows:
- employment tribunal claims (almost exclusively acting for respondents) including some complex and high profile matters regularly working with leading barristers
- helping employers manage issues in the workplace such as disciplinaries, grievances, restructuring and redundancies
- providing employment law support in corporate transactions and outsourcing contracts,
- post termination restriction matters
- appointments and terminations
- advice on industrial relations and collective issues
- drafting of contracts of employment, consultancy agreements, staff handbooks, settlement agreements and other employment related documentation
- business development including training and seminars
For further information, please contact Daniel Diamond on 020 7187 7475. Alternatively, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a confidential discussion.