An international insurance and financial services company is looking for an insurance lawyer to join their UK legal team on an initial six month contract.
The role itself will involve day to day matters such as:
- Working on policy terms and other product related documents, for annuity and protection businesses;
- Working on reinsurance matters;
- Support for bulk purchase annuity transactions;
- Assisting with FOS matters;
- And general advice relating to annuity, protection and reinsurance matters.
Ideally my client is looking for an individual with life insurance experience (5+PQE), however general insurance experience will also be considered. You must be proactive and able to hit the ground running in this busy team.
For further details on this role please contact Christen Savage at SSQ.