Potters Bar/St. Albans
A major international financial services company is currently looking for an insurance lawyer to join their legal team on an initial six month contract.
We are looking for an individual who is proactive and able to hit the ground running. Day to day matters will include:
- Working on policy terms and other product related documents for annuity and protection businesses;
- Working on reinsurance matters;
- Supporting for bulk purchase annuity transactions;
- Assisting with FOS matters;
- Giving general advice relating to annuity, protection and reinsurance matters.
Due to the nature of the team and company, we are ideally looking for an individual with life insurance experience, however general insurance is also acceptable.
Keen to have someone who is able to pick up the work straight away, my client is ideally looking for an individual with 5+PQE.
For more information, please contact Christen Savage at SSQ.