CQS - 45623
A leading Global Asset Manager are looking for a funds Lawyer to join their team as Legal Counsel. This is a full time, permanent position at their London office.
As a Legal Counsel within this established team, you will take on the following responsibilities:
- Advising the global legal team on a variety of issues relating to the development, operation and distribution of the ETF range of products.
- Drafting, reviewing and updating prospectuses, KIID documentation and funds agreements
- 1-4 years' PQE working with Investment Funds
- Experience working in private practice firm/In-house
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
Whats on offer?
There is a competitive salary on offer for this In-House Counsel role. This is a great opportunity to join a truly global organisation.
To be considered for this exciting Legal Counsel opportunity based in London please get in touch with Calum at SSQ on calum.smillie@SSQ.com or 0207 187 7439