City of London
£75000 - £76000 per annum + Plus bonus and pension
My client has a deeply global international network, which is continuing to expand rapidly. As such, my client is looking to hire a Legal Counsel to bolster out their in-house legal team in Central London.
As a Legal Counsel within the established team, you will take on the following responsibilities:
- Structuring, drafting and negotiating commercial agreements, including..
- Working directly with the sales operations, marketing and procurement teams.
- Ensuring that all agreements are commercially and legally sound and in line with head office requirements.
- Carrying out negotiations with customers regarding Software AG's standard agreements and draft contract amendment documents.
- Reporting into the Head of Legal.
- 4-8 years' PQE as a Commercial Lawyer, who has ideally trained in private practice.
- Strong academics, who has trained at a well-regarded law firm.
- Solid commercial experience.
- Multitasking skills.
- Able to work in a fast-paced and acquisitive business.
- Be a client-facing and entrepreneurial team player.
What is on offer?
- There is a competitive salary on offer for this Commercial In-House Counsel role. This is a great opportunity to join a deeply global organisation with an excellent platform for career development.
To be considered for this exciting Legal Counsel opportunity based in London, please get in touch with an up to date CV as soon as possible.