£40000 - £80000 per annum
My client is a leading, global luxury brand headquartered in Norwich, who is now looking to hire a junior commercial or corporate lawyer (although my client is flexible on skill set) to join their prestigious legal team. Your responsibilities will include:
- Drafting and negotiating a range of commercial contracts, including supply agreements, distribution agreements and outsourcing agreements.
- Advising the Business on IP and marketing matters.
- Providing compliance training to the wider Business.
- 2-4 years' PQE as a corporate or commercial solicitor.
- Experience working in a private practice firm/ in-house
- Strong negotiation and drafting skills
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
What's on Offer?
- There is a competitive salary on offer for this In-House Counsel role. This is a great opportunity to join a truly global organisation with an excellent platform for career development.
- To be considered for this exciting Legal Counsel opportunity based in Norwich, please get in touch with an up to date CV as soon as possible.