Legal Insurance Claims Adjuster 3+PQE, London
City of London
Key responsibilities will include:
- Proactively handling a varied claims caseload from first notification of loss to settlement (including coverage, legal liability and quantum analysis) within the scope of delegated authorities;
- Ensuring the claims department acts as an effective TPA for its capacity providers in accordance with binding authority SLAs & claims handling agreements;
- Building good relationships with policyholders, brokers, underwriters and capacity providers;
- Supporting the Claims Director, attending underwriting meetings, providing feedback on claims issues/trends and contributing to the development of new products and wordings;
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 3 years' claims handling experience to include transaction liability (W&I), media, technology, cyber or IP claims, gained in the Lloyd's / London market or equivalent experience from a relevant law firm.
- Prior experience of working with Lloyd's binding authorities, Lloyd's Managing Agents/syndicates would be beneficial.
- An understanding of insurance policy wordings including exposure to one or more of: transaction liability (W&I), media, technology or IP wordings and products;
- An enthusiastic team focused attitude, excellent communication skills and the willingness to learn;
Please email your CV in the first instance to Michael Alexander at SSQ via email: email@example.com or call 020 7187 7463