Real Estate Finance Paralegal
London/City of London
Our client is a property focused debt and equity advisory business; they are currently looking for an experience real estate finance paralegal to join their central London based team.
Reporting into senior members of the business your role will be a mix of legal and commercial matters, working towards the execution of debt and equity deals. The role will include:
- Negotiating terms with lenders and equity providers;
- Overseeing the execution of deals;
- Liaising with senior stakeholders both internally and externally;
- Ensuring CP's are are satisfied;
- Further ad hoc legal and commercial matters.
This is an excellent opportunity for a paralegal in private practice to make the move in-house, where you will join a growing, fast-paced and entrepreneurial business. My client will also consider those already in-house.
For more information on this role please contact Christen Savage at SSQ.