Restructuring Associate 3-5PQE- Singapore- US Firm
One of our US clients is currently looking for an associate to join their pre-eminent Singaporean Finance practice, focusing on non-contentious restructuring work.
The role offers top US pay and interesting and challenging cross-border corporate restructuring work from across the South and South-East Asia, working with a market renowned partner on creditor and debtor-led restructuring and workouts, distressed M&A, debt trading and insolvency proceedings.
- You will have top academics from a well-regarded institution, you will be ideally Singapore qualified with a qualification in the US, UK or similar jurisdiction.
- You will be 3-5PQE (Class of 2015-2017) with solid non-contentious restructuring and finance experience.
- You will have worked in a top US or international firm and will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Previous experience or an establish connection to the region is desirable.
- There is no language requirement for this role.
If you think this might be right for you, or you know someone that might be interested, please get in touch:
t: +852 3977 0515
m: +852 9737 8066