City of London/London/London
£120000 - £180000 per annum
My client is a US law firm with a highly respected international reputation that is currently seeking a Tax Associate to join their London practice on an initial contract of 6 - 12 Months.
The firm's client base is a well-established and includes a number of financial services institutions, governments, industrial organisations and individuals. In joining the firm you will be working alongside the Tax Partner to service these clients and provide guidance and assistance on a range of matters, for example:
- Cross-bored direct investments
- Financial products/Derivatives
- Private equity funds and hedge funds
- Structured financing, real estate financing and real estate transactions
- Restructurings and bankruptcies
This is a great opportunity for a Tax Associate to join gain further experience within a prestigious US law firm on an interim basis. Ideal candidates will have gained 3-5* years PQE within City law firms and will be available at short notice, due to the immediate needs of the client.
For more information about this role please contact Rachael Monteiro at SSQ.
* The PQE stated is a guide only and does not preclude applications from those with more or less PQE