Happy 20th Birthday, SSQ
2023 marks SSQ’s 20th anniversary providing high-quality recruitment services to our clients and candidates across the globe. Congratulations to SSQ on reaching this milestone!
We have grown from the original gang of five (and two are still with us!) working from a small office on London’s Fleet Street, to a fully international business with over 100 employees located across the UK and Europe, Asia, the Middle East and, most recently launched, America.
Over the years, SSQ has established its reputation for being the leader in helping lawyers and legal professionals find new career opportunities and providing tailored and comprehensive support to our clients. Our success is a testament to the hard work and dedication of our employees, as well as our commitment to providing the best possible levels of service.
• 2003 – SSQ launches in the UK and Germany
• 2007 – SSQ launches in Spain
• 2009 – SSQ launches in France
• 2012 – SSQ launches SSQ Interim Solutions, our interim legal recruitment offering
• 2012 – SSQ launches in Hong Kong
• 2013 – SSQ launches in China
• 2014 – SSQ launches in Singapore
• 2016 – SSQ launches in the UAE
• 2022 – SSQ converts to 100% employee ownership
• 2023 – SSQ launches in America
Since 2003, we are extremely proud to have…
• achieved over 10,000 placements
• made placements in over 25 countries
• successfully helped over 1,500 clients
• helped with over 1,000 partner placements
• helped with over 300 GC placements
• donated over £500,000 to charities worldwide
• progressed the careers of over 500 employees
• became 100% employee owned
SSQ’s COO, James Charlton, commented: “Having joined SSQ myself in 2006 I have seen first-hand the huge steps that have been taken to get us from where we were then to where we are now. It has taken an awful lot of hard work, skill and dedication by our employees to get us to this point and we are very proud of our achievements. However, we are still only part way towards our aim of becoming the number one, specialist legal recruitment business in the world. We feel our recent launch in New York gives us an opportunity in the world’s largest legal market to help us achieve this ambition and we look forward to seeing what the next twenty years will bring.”